2. The younger son said, "Father, give me my share of the estate. I wish to become independent.
3. For my wife Meghan hath had enough of opening abattoirs in Goole and recycling centres in Basingstoke.
4. She wisheth to return to the holy wood of her forefathers, wherein she may be a celebrity without any duties, save to speak voice-overs for him that is called Disney.
5. Although she hateth the orange man that is called Trump, and will for the time being retire to Canada, where the black-face man ruleth, he that is called Trudeau."
The father is grieved on hearing of his son's wish to depart.
6. And thus Harry and Meghan left the family that is known as royal, and began to squander their wealth in wild living.
7. Indeed, Harry forsook the title of "Your Prodigal Highness" and changed his name to "Mr Sussex".
8. They went into the market-place and tried to make their fortune by selling useful items, under the name of "Sussex Prodigal".
9. But, alas, nobody wanted to buy a carbon-neutral biodegradable gluten-free halal antiracist clockwork hedgehog that played "Shine, Jesus, Shine!" even if it did bear the label "Sussex Prodigal".
10. So after Harry had spent the fortune that his father had given him, he was sent into the fields to feed pigs.
11. He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.
Mr Sussex feedeth the pigs.
12. Thus he came to his senses, and bade Meghan return with him to the house of his father.
13. He said to his father, "Father, I have sinned against Heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son."
14. And his father said, "Let us welcome back my son who was lost. Bring the fatted calf and kill it! After that he can rejoin the family.
15. There is a public convenience in Wolverhampton that he may go and open. Let him make a hard-hitting speech, explaining how much the world needs such conveniences."
16. But Meghan spake out, saying, "For shame! We will only eat a low-fat vegan calf. Thou art a racist and a sexist beast."
17. Thus Harry went back to the pig farm again.
18. And they all lived happily ever after.