This is me, Eccles

This is me, Eccles
This is me, Eccles

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Saved person of the year

Brother Eccles, an obscure religious blogger from England, today declared himself delighted with the news that Time magazine had nominated him as their Saved person of the year.

Saved pusson

The cover of Time magazine.

In winning this award, Eccles had to overcome stiff competition from other nearly-as-saved persons, such as Pope Francis (a well-known Catholic), Father John Zuhlsdorf (author of Fac meam diem - a guide to liturgical shooting), and Michael Voris (famed for his catchphrase "Of course, I could be wrong...")

Voris, Dolan, Obama

"These men are dangerous - especially the guy in the middle."


In other news, it has been reported that a man seen on television worldwide, apparently communicating in sign language, was in fact hoaxing everyone, in that none of his gestures made the slightest sense. What was startling was that he had been allowed to carry on producing gibberish for so long without being challenged.

Richard Dawkins

Pretending to pass on a serious message.

5 comments:

  1. Bruvver Eccles, you is incorrigible. Which literally means that you can't be put into a corrigated cardboard box, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust a halo comes with the award and we can expect an updated image of our host, right...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I voted for you Bruvver, but I'm not sure my vote counted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dicky Darkins has got the star role of "Galileo" in the new Robert Sungenis directed film "The Principle" out in 2014. It's a story about a failed mad professor "Einstein" who is found guilty of Mass murder of his Relatives and claims he is told in a dream by Galileo to defraud the Pontifical Academy of Sciences with a new theory about universal salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that I am an only very slightly saved pusson who prays to St Jude as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete