This is me, Eccles

This is me, Eccles
This is me, Eccles

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Off to Seel Beech

Bosco, Anti Moly and I has decammped to Seel Beech for 2 weeks. Frankly we was gittin a little unpoppular in de nieghborhood, and we decidded to lie low for a while. Dis have givven me de opportunnity to make some sand scluptures of my luved ones dat poeple can come and kiss if dey wants to.

De fust one I did was of Bosco wiv a chane saw as he goes out to convert some Cathlics (a lotta poeple at Seel Beech aint saved, and we has gotta keep doin de Lords will, or on de Day of Jugdement dere will be only Bosco and me in de winning teem).

Bosco

Den I deccided to do a sclupture of my beluvved Anti Moly, wiv a cat dat she picked up somewhere. Nobody seems to want to kiss dis one.

Anti Moly

We has also discovvered an interrestin tobm. I dont fink it can be any rellation of Anti Moly's, but it sure is mysterrious. Does it mean dat she is giulty of an imperssonation? Dat's what sockpoppets does, but I thuoght my anti was above such things.

Alfred Haddock

Well, I will send more bulettins from Seel Beech when time permitts. I is workin on my scluptures (perhapps I will do one of Damain Thopmson next), Bosco is savin poeple, and Anti Moly is takkin de oportunity to catchup on her rollin aruound on de beech.

Oh, and now a word from de sponssor.



DOES YOU SUFFER FROM EXTREEM PRESURE?

WE GOT DE SOLLUTION.

Anti Moly seize

RECCOMENDED BY ANTI MOLY. HELPS YOU AVOID FITS AND SIEZURES.




No comments:

Post a Comment