1. Since Cam-aaron had resigned his place as High Priest, it was necessary to find another leader to join with Bo-sis in taking the children of Britain out of the courts of Juncker the Pharaoh.
2. Thus two strong women presented themselves before the people. One was called Lud-som and the other May-gog.
3. However the people turned against Lud-som, because she had borne children, and might therefore chastise the elders with whips and scorpions, and possibly even put them onto the step that is naughty.
4. Whereas May-gog, although she had served under Cam-aaron, was said to possess a safe pair of hands. Although none knew where she kept them.
Ma-gog sheweth her delight at being chosen to lead.
5. So May-gog, together with Bo-sis, gathered together wise men to rule over the children of Britain.
6. Thus they banished Gideon, he who had looked after the coffers of gold, and appointed Haman the tedious in his stead.
7. Meanwhile, the children of Britain cried out with a loud voice, saying "Get ye on with it!"
8. For they were waiting to leave EUgypt. Their bags were packed, and yet May-gog did not make a move.
9. Indeed the LORD spake unto May-gog saying "Behold fifty articles for thine attention. Trigger ye the fiftieth one, and the sea will part: thus ye may flee into the wilderness."
The effect of triggering the 50th article.
10. "Exactly fifty articles are there, and not thirty-nine, as certain Ana-glicans do falsely boast. So trigger ye the fiftieth."
11. However, May-gog did not act. Instead, she appointed three wise men - Bo-sis, Li-am the Fox, and David that is called Davis - to act on her behalf.
12. For she said to herself, "Those three will never agree on anything, and thus we may privily drop the plan to leave EUgypt."
13. Meanwhile, Cam-aaron, as he departed from his position of power, showered honours on those whom he considered worthy.
14. Gideon he created a Companion of Honour: that is to say, he hath honourable companions, yet he is not honourable himself.
15. There was also a woman called Shem, or Chakra-barti, known to be a thorn in the flesh of all men. But Cam-aaron appointed her to a position of power.
16. For he said, "Perchance she will now choose a shorter name around which I can get my tongue, such as Lady Shameless."
17. Finally, Cam-aaron appointed to high places three women of great talent: one who styled his hair, one who cut his toenails, and one who wiped his chin after meals.
No honour for Cam-aaron's fitness trainer.
18. And the people mocked, saying "He hath honoured his cronies. May he never darken our doors again; but let him be forever an outcast, like Blair the mighty warlord."
19. And it was so.